- Our Apps
- App Marketing
- About Us
Laugh out loud with the most versatile and popular word in the English language, “DUDE.” The iPhone and iPod Touch’s Original and Only “Dude” App, it features dozens of hilarious “Dude” recordings. When people say “Dude” it can mean anything and everything depending on the pronunciation and context. People can even converse saying nothing else but “Dude.” You’ll have hours and hours of fun laughing along with our pop culture’s greatest living word “Dude” and trying to figure out what each “Dude” recording really means.Get for iPhone
What people are saying:
– “I know that Dude!” – Jeff Spicoli, Fast Times at Ridgemont High
– “Dude Looks Like a Lady.” – Steven Tyler, Aerosmith
– “Dude, you gotta have a poker face like me.” – Bill & Ted (during their Excellent Adventure)
– “All the young dudes, Carry the news, Boogaloo dudes.” – David Bowie
– “Dude.” “Dude.” “Dewde.” “Doooode!” “I guess you got a point there.”- Trey parker and Matt Stone, BASEketball (towards the end, long after you had shut it off).
– “Don’t Call Me Dude!” – Scatterbrain
DON’T BE A MORON, TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE “DUDE” LEXICON
(examples of each are included in this version):
“Dude” is very famous as well, appearing in Bud Light commercials, headlining major motion pictures like “Dude, Where’s my car,” helping launch the career of Keanu Reeves and the other guy in Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure and appearing as the title character “The Dude” in The Big Lebowski.
So thank you for downloading this iPhone app, and to all of you who do, we say to you in the immortal words of Wayne and Garth, “Party On, Dude.”