Buzz Aldrin: Portal to Space Science
Buzz Aldrin: Portal to Space Science and Exploration
Hi. I’m Buzz Aldrin. I have created this Portal to Science & Space Exploration to unite people and technology for the purpose of educating and entertaining the world on this interesting and critically important subject.
My iPhone App brings together a huge wealth of new, important and historical information about science and space exploration. I have gathered a network of scientists, physicists, astronomers, astronauts and many others of the world’s great minds to help me out and keep this app timely and relevant with lots of original content.
Our Team has designed the App to appeal to both young minds who are just now eager to learn about science and space exploration, but at the same time, we have aimed to appeal to seasoned industry experts.
Get for iPhone
Get for iPad
- Live NASA Streaming TV
- Hundreds of Videos and Photos of every important space initiate, both current and historic
- News Feeds, Podcasts and Video from NASA, JPL, International Space Agencies, Important Space and Science Websites and News Sources such as NASA Watch, Space.com, SpaceRef, MSNBC, Universe Today, Space Weekly, Science Daily, Space Wire, Space Politics, Collectspace, Spaceflightnow, New Scientist and more added regularly.
- Comprehensive treatment of the Apollo Program including actual audio from the mission between crew members and mission control as well as incredible video footage. I give my own “Takes” on what it was like to be a part of this historic event in our history.
- Detailed Treatment of hundreds of NASA and International Missions, Projects and Programs. Background information (including important web-references), Current News, Twitter, Facebook, Photo Galleries, Videos and more.
- My unique “Takes” on all important space initiatives including my blogs, journals, twitter feeds.
- Dozens of Important Twitter feeds that relate to Space Exploration.
- Roundtable discussions moderated by the top minds in the Science and Space community.